Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Failure To Friendship

Mood: Rejected

Listening to: the wind

Don't fall in love with a friend

You're just heading for the heartbreak session

You could tell them what your heart feels

How they make it skip a beat

Tell them anything you want to

But it will only bring you to defeat

Trust me, I've been there many times

Rejected every minute I try to make it right

You refuse me but I'll wait

You're the only person I could find

There's no one else like you

Haven't found someone else of your kind

I understand if you want to just be friends

But it'll only break my heart.

We sit outside on the dirty ground

But there's more interesting things that we have found

Oh can you hear the sound

Its the calling of the broken hearted

The one's that walk around who feel departed

From what was life, what they have started

Don't fall in love with a friend

You're just heading for the heartbreak session

You could say the things that'll make them cry

It will make them wonder what makes you try

You refuse me but I'll wait

My heart tells me you're the one I'm looking for

It starts to pain me when I think of you

At times I don't know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment